Business Law & Litigation
Our business clients rely on us to avoid, manage, prosecute, and defend lawsuits. Our lawyers have helped clients secure jury verdicts worth millions of dollars and have successfully defended claims where an adverse result could have been devastating. We also advise and represent our clients quietly and effectively outside of the courtroom.
- Contracts: purchase and sale agreements; non-disclosure, non-competition, non-solicitation agreements; employment and independent contractor agreements; licenses
- Corporate governance: bylaws, operating agreements, shareholder and buy-sell agreements; fiduciary duty counseling
- Labor and employment law
- Litigation and dispute resolution: breach of contract and business torts (i.e., fraud, unfair competition, misappropriation, infringement, defamation, tortious interference); shareholder litigation and derivative suits
- Regulatory compliance and permitting
- Risk management and strategic planning; investigations; policies and procedures
- White collar criminal law: financial crimes; false claims act; fraud
Call us at (802) 885-2141, or email Steve Ellis.